Keeping the Kids Busy in Burradise
create | play | skate | amaze
There are a number of festival activities designed for families and children. These will happen throughout the day on Saturday 11 May in a KIDS HUB within the markets area. Last year our circus activities, crafts, jumping castle and facepainting activities were a big hit with the kids PLUS we have our very own Ice Skating in Burradise organised for Friday night and Saturday day-night.
To add to the kids activities – our newly opened state-of-the-art skate park was open at last year’s festival, but this year the park is fully complete and will be rocking with tunes, food and competitions. So don’t forget to pack the bikes, scooters and skateboards.
So much COOL FREE STUFF happening for the kids this year at the #BurradiseFestival
- Get along to to the Kids Corner area it’s full of bubbles, balancing and beats, its like a social circus play zone with slack-line, hoops, poi, balance boards and more!
- Bubble Buskers blow bubbles of all sizes, come and play
- A fun Jumping Castle to explore
- ICE Skating in Burradise is available, come and ice skate and enjoy some festival fun on the ice rink
- Get your hands on the pan drums at the hang drum circle with our friends from the HangGang Crew
- Make & Take – make your Mum something cool for Mother’s Day FREE with a bloom brooch, make a card, recycled jewellery at the Burradise Tent.
- Sign Up for the Culburra Beach Skate Jam at Curleys Bay Skate Park, check out our website section under Skate Park
- Visit the Culburra Fire Brigade Trucks on display with our local fire fighting heroes
- Meet and talk with our local community sport groups including Nippers, Football, Boardriders
The entire festival is kid and family friendly, so mum will love the opportunity to shop, groove and eat while the kids are entertained by our Burradise fun patrol at every hub!
Mother’s Day Weekend at #BurradiseFestival will rock for the whole family.