Our arts and craft committee are making Boomerang Bags for all to enjoy. Made from recyclable materials, it’s a whole movement about community sharing – check it our here. Look out for the giant boomerang in town!
Festival Goers Checklist
- Please bring your own refillable water bottle to use at our Shoalhaven Water fill up stations across the festival locations. Help us to reduce landfill and plastics contaminating our land and oceans.
- Dispose of your garbage and waste by using the recycle bins provided
- Ride a Bike or Walk to the Festival
- Grab your reusable shopping bags for shopping
- Visit our Sustainability Stall at the Festival for tips and advice on how you can reduce your waste and improve our environment
- Recycle your containers at our local Return & Earn machine located behind the Culburra Beach Bowling Club
- Watch this space for more news about Sustainable Living workshops available at the Festival